Grammie and Grandpa went home this morning. I tried to clean up the toys as much as possible but as soon as I'd put a toy away, Nathan would take it out again. It is so hard for Andrew to play with his blocks or cars because as soon as he gets down on the ground, Nathan is right there knocking things over, and Andrew gets so mad! Poor Nathan got a couple of good whacks on the head by Andrew today....he got sent to his bedroom for that one. He came out and apologized. It won't be long before Nathan starts to fight back.
We went to Walmart to pick up a few things then decided to go out for dinner. Now I remember why we haven't been to a restaurant in awhile. Andrew dumped my huge pop all over his pants and shirt (I had an extra shirt, but not pants). Then Nathan got a hold of a packet of mayo and bites right through it squirting it all over his highchair and the floor. After I take Andrew to the bathroom to dry him off as much as possible, he gets back to the table and refuses to sit down! On his way back a group of people at a table said "Hi" to Andrew...he gives them this look and says "NO!!" He was so loud. Nathan was getting loud as well...lately he just likes the sound of his voice so he'll make these annoying repetative noises! And Bob and I had to try and eat through all of this?! They had to do a major cleanup under our table that's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment