Yesterday the daycare said Nathan cried off and on all day long. Last night he slept about 13 hours straight...solid sleep. I guess he needed the rest! I kept checking on him all night to make sure he was ok because it was so out of the ordinary for him to sleep like that. Today he woke up and was in a better mood....daycare said he had a better day today but still not quite back to normal yet.
Chester is on vacation right now at Bob's parents house. We left him up there on Saturday and will get him sometime this weekend (I think Bob was afraid I was going to harm that dog in some way so he sent him away). It's funny that Andrew hasn't really noticed he's missing! Yesterday I asked Andrew where Chester was and he said "he's upstairs sleeping". Then today I asked him again and he said "he's hiding". And that's the end of the conversation!
It has been a nice break to not have to deal with Chester on top of all the stuff going on with the kids. Thanks John and Ginger!!
No comments:
Post a Comment