


The guys enjoyed a day of poker and football! We had the big t.v. and the old t.v. set up to watch the game...so wherever you were sitting, you had a good view. I guess that's very important to the guys. Andrew and Nathan had fun playing with Marty's nieces! We brought out the Spiderman masks that were supposed to be for Andrew's birthday party.
Andrew has had runny poops the past couple days (today while we were shopping at No Frills...that was lovely). Wondering if it's the antibiotic that is causing it because Nathan was on this exact same antibiotic when he was having his blowouts a couple weeks ago. I've got to call the doctor to get something different for Andrew because he just freaks out when I have to give him the medicine..he spits most of it out so I'm not even sure how much he is getting.
No comments:
Post a Comment