Andrew was good all day yesterday with his underwear. But after dinner we were playing outside and then he went pee right by the door. He said he wanted to go inside but I guess he couldn't wait.
He's really good....sometimes he'll tell me that he has to go pee and all of a sudden, I can hear him peeing in the toilet! He doesn't even wait for me, he just goes on his own. He is doing it standing up now...he likes that better than sitting down.
He wore a diaper to bed last night so this morning he finally did number 2! Wow, today was day 4 so if he didn't go today, I was going to have to take matters into my own hands...and he wouldn't have liked that. He keeps saying "only pee pee in the toilet, no poo poo". It'll happen soon I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment