Sunday, May 07, 2006

Last night we went to play cards at the neighbour's house. It was fun..there were 16 of us and it was a euchre tournament. I hate playing cards but I had a great time. We got to meet more people from the neighbourhood.
Cheryl and Uncle Kirk came over to watch the kids. Andrew cried a bit when it was time to go to bed. We were only 4 doors down so Bob came home to check on the kids and I came home as well.

Bob and Andrew are at their favorite store right now...The Depot! We're going to do a bit of gardening today.

Bob leaves for Florida tomorrow. I'm flying out to meet him on Friday. We went to the mall yesterday to buy some new luggage...that was torture. Nathan hates the stroller now and Andrew was just plain cranky! It was another one of those moments...carry the screaming kid (or kids) out to the car as quickly as possible.

No comments: