Wednesday, August 23, 2006
















All our goldfish (about 7 or 8 of them) died except one. Poor guy, he's on his own now so we transferred him to a smaller tank. Andrew has named him "Sam". I think the other fish got Ick...they were kind of fuzzy. When Nathan saw the fish tank and the dead fish, he said "Oh Oh!" He knew something wasn't right with those fish. Not sure if we're going to buy any more. We may take a little break from the fish for a bit.

Andrew had fun at school today. They had a jumping castle there for the kids. Last week they had a couple of firemen bring their fire trucks to the school! Miss Shelley said Andrew was VERY excited! He's been having alot of fun lately...but "summer camp" ends this Friday.

I took Nathan to the mall for a bit this afternoon, then did some grocery shopping. He hates shopping now...he gives me about 5 minutes in a store before he starts screaming or straightening his body in the stroller. Once in awhile I'll catch him in a good mood and I can get a bit more time out of him. He screamed so loud and suddenly at the grocery store the other day, I thought the produce guy was going to have a heart attack.

No comments: