Monday, September 11, 2006

Nathan was a bit better today at daycare. He was fine going to the daycare but once we got there, he tried to hide in the corner because he knew I was going to take him to his classroom. He screamed! He was crying on and off in the morning but he was fine in the afternoon. They said he had a better day than last Wednesday. But I think he's having a bit of separation anxiety because since Wednesday, he has been waking up crying during the night at least 4 times (one night he must have been up at least 8 times!). He'll stand up in his crib and cry but as soon as he sees me, he lays back down. Last night (or should I say this morning..) he got up crying and Bob went to see him. He kept on crying and then I could hear him say "mommy!" Hopefully this will end soon!

No comments: