Saturday, February 24, 2007


















Last night we had some friends over for dinner. We ordered in Greek food.

Today we spent alot of time outside...it was pretty cold this morning but the kids still insisted on going to the park. Nathan doesn't seem to feel the cold at all...I was freezing, but of course I don't dress very warm.

This afternoon Andrew went to his skating lesson. I went out onto the ice with him this time. He cried and cried and said he didn't want to skate! The owner of the skating program had her son stay with Andrew for the entire half hour. He was great, he kept talking to him, asking him questions, basically keeping his mind off the skating...and Andrew did really well! By the end of the lesson, Andrew was walking back and forth on the ice unassisted...and he said he wants to go back next week!

No comments: