Wednesday, June 06, 2007
















Andrew's soccer was cancelled yesterday because the field was too wet from the rain. I was glad it was cancelled...it was way too cold! Plus Andrew has been saying that he doesn't want to go to soccer anymore. He just wants to play at home.

Mom and dad came over tonight so Bob and I went out for dinner. It was a nice, peaceful dinner where we could actually have a conversation without interruptions! What a treat!

After dinner we went to Andrew's public school for an orientation. He will be in a mixed class with Junior and Senior Kindergarten kids (he'll go every morning). I think he'll be fine in that class since he has been going to daycare, knows how to follow a routine and has learned abc's and 123's already. Tonight was just for parents. I will take him to the school next Friday for an hour so he can check out his classroom and meet his teacher. Can't believe he'll be starting school in September!

No comments: