Andrew started back with his skating lessons this week. He is in a more advanced class now so we think he will learn more. The lessons are now 50 minutes long rather than 30. He enjoyed it.
Tonight Nathan had his first real dentist appointment. He got his teeth cleaned and was very good the whole time! And no cavities!
Nathan has been having trouble at daycare all week. He has been bumped up to the "Senior Preschool" class and every morning he screams and cries "I don't like the Senior Class!!" The Sr. class is right beside the Jr. class and everyone still sees each other alot throughout the day!! He screams so loud that when I take him to his class in the morning, the entire daycare can hear him. As I walk out, every teacher I pass by tells me not to worry, he settles down quickly, he'll be fine, etc. We'll see how he does tomorrow...will it be 5 days in a row?
No comments:
Post a Comment