Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Update...

Had a good weekend!

Friday, Grammie and Grandpa picked up the kids from daycare and took them to their trailer for the night. This was the first time they have been up there without Bob or myself. We asked the kids on Thursday night if they wanted to do this and they were very excited about it!
So Bob and I went out with friends on Friday night which was really nice. Saturday morning, Bob went up to the trailer and I went to Supperworks with my friend Anne. It was so much fun! The girls that work there are very friendly and you end up chatting with others as you prepare your meals. I would definately do it again. So I was on my own on Saturday afternoon/night....I went to Gary and Jackie's to see their new place. Very nice! It has a much more cozy feel to it. I think they will be very happy there...the kids seem to love it already.

The boys got home today around noon....Bob said it was really cold at the trailer this morning. Andrew and Nathan absolutely loved the trailer...they had so much fun playing with other kids, going to the park, fishing, etc. Andrew wants us to buy a trailer now....oh no.

No comments: