Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Bedroom




Nathan keeps waking up during the night or they will start yelling at each other because one of them is making funny noises...so we decided to put them into separate bedrooms and see how it goes. Andrew stayed in the bigger room and we moved all his Lego over, and Nathan got the smaller "Batman" room. The spare room got moved over.
It wasn't a big deal to separate them...they were happy to do it.

Last night was Nathan's first night in his new bedroom....he still woke up during the night. Oh well. At least we won't hear them screaming at each other at 6:30 in the morning.

Andrew and I went to see "Aliens in the Attic" tonight, while Bob and Nathan shopped at Home Depot and went for ice cream. We paid to see G-Force but when Andrew found out that it wasn't available in 3D at this theatre, he changed his mind and we saw Aliens instead. It was actually quite entertaining! I wasn't expecting much from this movie (who would with a title like that) and it turned out to be better than I thought it would be. Andrew drank almost an entire gallon of Fruitopia during the movie and later said "I had to go to the bathroom so bad but I didn't want to miss any of the movie!" Wow, that would be a thumbs up I think!

No comments: