Thursday, August 05, 2010

August Long weekend

We spent the long weekend at the trailer, of course! Been there every weekend since we bought it. We took a couple days off work last week and then Bob is still off this week. Him and the kids were at the trailer for 11 nights straight! I had some nice days all to myself while they were there...it was nice not having to think about what to make for dinner. I just ate cereal.
The kids did not really want to come home but we have a birthday party to go to on Saturday morning as well as Uncle Mike's bbq. They are really looking forward to swimming in the pool again!

So they came home yesterday and Bob went back up to the trailer today. The trailer gang have a nice dinner planned for tonight and then all the guys are going golfing tomorrow. Mom watched the kids for me today and they said they wanted to sleep over at their place...so they are there now. And I'm all alone again!

No comments: