Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nathan's Party





Nathan had his birthday party yesterday! I was worried that it might have to be cancelled because when I picked him up from school on Friday, the playcare staff said Nathan didn't feel well and he had a nap on the mat. I brought him home and he started to cry. He had a slight fever. Gave him some Tylenol, he hardly ate any dinner and then slept on the couch for an hour. He got up, still didn't feel well so I put him to bed.

But yesterday he woke up early, was in a good mood and no fever! Whew. 8 of his friends from school came over. We decorated halloween cookies, ate pizza, cake and played Wii. It was fun!

Andrew is at a birthday party today, and then he has hockey practice right after. He had a game Friday (lost 7-0),a practice yesterday and another practice today. Lots of ice time this weekend.

No comments: