






We spent this past weekend at Darien Lake. We stayed in the not so clean trailers for 2 nights. Andrew says "ewww...I wish we had our own trailer here". Some of our friends came too. We rented 6 trailers all together.
The weather was perfect!! Nathan was able to go on most of the bigger rides so he went on a few large roller coasters. One of the roller coasters turns you upside down 5 times (similar to the Dragon Fire at Wonderland). I wasn't sure how he would do on that one but after it was over he said "that was awesome!"
Bob and I love roller coasters so it was kind of cool to be able to go on these rides with the kids now. The water park was fun. We went on some pretty good water slides!
It was a fun weekend, all the kids (and adults) had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment