Wow, I am not good at keeping this blog updated! What's happened in the last couple of months....we went on a cruise in May. The whole family went (15 of us), it was alot of fun. I really enjoy cruising and would do it again for sure. I won't post pictures here because I already did on Facebook.
Last weekend we were at Darien Lake. This year we decided to upgrade so we stayed in the cabins. They were small but they were fine...we shared our cabin with our friends Sue and Drew and their 2 girls. It didn't feel crowded at all because we were outside most of the time. There were 7 families that went together this year...it was nice to hang out with my girlfriends for the weekend since we don't see each other that much anymore. The weather was ok...rained on and off Saturday but Sunday was beautiful. We'll all go back again next year and probably stay in the cabins again.
We have been going to the trailer as much as we can but we have been busy on the weekends. Also the weather hasn't been great. This weekend I won't be going up because Andrew has a hockey team outing on Friday evening and then he's going to a birthday party on Saturday. Bob and I have plans to go downtown on Saturday night. Bob and Nathan might get up to the trailer for one night.
We want to wish Selena a very happy 13th birthday today! She is a teenager now!! Woo hoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment