

Andrew had his first day of preschool today! He was all excited to get going! We got there around 8:15 and right away he ran over to the toys and started to play with them. I had to pull him away to get him to join his class. They had a coat hanger all ready for him with his name on it so that is where he hung up his backpack. I met his teacher...."Miss Kelly" and there's also a "Miss Shelley" who wasn't there yet. As I was saying goodbye to him, he started to cry. Miss Kelly took him back into the classroom and as I was walking out, the crying had stopped.
I went back to pick him up around 4:30. He came running over to me and cried Mommy! She said that was the first time he had cried since the morning....she said he had a really good day! He loved the outdoor time, he ate alot (they had Rice Krispies for breakfast, and fajitas for lunch), he fell asleep on the cot for naptime right away, and they made maracas (shown in the picture)!
It will take some time to get used to the new place but hopefully in time, he'll be running in there to go play with his friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment