Monday, August 22, 2005

School.....Day 3

Well today was Day 3 of school....it's not getting any easier in the mornings. Andrew cried and cried! The worse day yet! After prying him out of his carseat, I finally managed to get him into the daycare centre but he kept running for the door. One of the girls came out and asked Andrew if he wanted a snack...that seemed to calm him down and he went with her to the classroom. She signaled me to leave so I did. I didn't phone this time but I'm sure he was fine.

I went to pick him up around 4:30 and he was sitting on a chair and one of the girls was reading him a story. He ran over to me but he didn't cry this time and there was no look of terror on his face. He actually looked kind of happy! He gave Miss Shelley two big hugs and a high five before he left. Maybe it is getting better?

No comments: