I decided to keep Nathan home today even though he didn't have a fever all night. He seemed fine and in a great mood but I thought I'd get him checked out at a clinic anyway. So I took both kids to the daycare and dropped Andrew off...he said "drop Nathan off first". He was wondering why I didn't take Nathan to the Infant room. The teachers there told Andrew that Nathan wanted to see his classroom first and then would go to his own class. He was good with that explanation. No crying again! This was the 3rd day in a row! (but it's now the weekend so we'll see if the crying starts up again on Monday).
The doctor said that Nathan has a cold but might have some kind of infection because of the stuff coming out of his nose, so he prescribed an antibiotic. He told me to try and hold off on the prescription and see how he does through the weekend but I decided to try the antibiotics right away since it seems that Nathan always has this runny nose and cough.
Andrew had a great day at daycare. He wore his costume and came home with lots of treats!
No comments:
Post a Comment