Andrew did not want to leave the house this morning!! He had a bit of a fit at the front door while both Bob and I were trying to get his coat and shoes on. I was already late for work...again! The only way we could get him out of the house was to blow up Mr. Pumpkinhead on the front lawn! We get him outside, he looks at Mr. Pumpkinhead for a minute or so and then I nab him and strap him into the carseat! He's not happy. Then we get to the daycare and he's looking for Miss Kelly's car in the parking lot but doesn't see it. I said "maybe Miss Kelly is late" (I hope) I ask the girls where Miss Kelly is and they tell me she has the day off. Great. Andrew is screaming and crying....alot!! Then I forgot Nathan's soother at home so I had to come back to get it and then drive back to the daycare (careful not to let Andrew see me come back). What a morning!
I went to pick Andrew up after work and they said he had a good day. He seems to like "Miss Ashley" now, which is good. He should get used to the other teachers.
Mr. Pumpkinhead is a hit with the neighbourhood kids! We had a whole slew of kids over after work. Andrew could possibly be the most popular kid on the block this Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment