I took the day off work yesterday to help mom and dad unpack. Around noon, I get a call from the daycare telling me that Andrew had a loose BM and that I need to pick him up! They did this to me last week as well and it turned out Andrew was fine! But I guess with the stomach flu going around, they want to be extra careful. I bring Andrew home, and he's fine. No fever, no diarrhea, he's eating normally....
The daycare tells me that he is not to come back on Friday. He has to be away from the daycare for at least 24 hours. I said "he's fine! He just happened to have a runny poop...maybe it was something he ate, maybe he's having an off day!" They said No. They have strict rules right now and everyone has to abide by them because this is flu season.
Oh well...what can you do. So I took Andrew over to Grandma and Papa's for a visit. He loves it there! We took him for a ride on the RT and then went over to the mall for lunch. He enjoyed going up and down the elevators and going with Papa to dump off the garbage. He had a great day (and he had a normal BM!).
No comments:
Post a Comment