Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Toot Toot Cha-Ching Cha-Ching!















Today I picked up the kids after lunch and Andrew and I went to the Wiggles concert! He enjoyed it...he danced and sang to a few of the songs! We left a bit early though because Andrew started to say "home now". He liked the drive downtown...liked the DVP because of all the turns and going under the bridges, and also enjoyed watching the elevator going up and down the CN Tower!

Nathan stayed with Grandma and Papa. Andrew and I were gone for about 3 hours and Nathan napped for about 2 hours and 15 minutes! Nice easy babysitting job for them!
He actually took a couple of steps and walked to Papa today! Maybe by Christmas he'll be running around?

(by the way, that little Wiggle's stick that Andrew's holding cost me 20 bucks! What a rip off. These guys make a fortune!)

No comments: