Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Darien Lake
















We went to Darien Lake for a few days. It was alot of fun! We rented a trailer on the park site with some family and friends. There were lots of rides for the kids to go on and a nice water park. It was convenient staying in the park because we could come and go as many times as we wanted during the day.

Andrew's highlight of the trip was seeing the Batman Thrill show (really loud show but I can see why the kids love it...Batman kicks the Joker's butt!). Then after the show, he got to shake hands with Batman. He does this really weird nervous crotch grabbing thing though. I love the picture...look at how serious Batman is and then there's Andrew grabbing himself.

Nathan loved meeting all the Warner Bros. characters. He runs right up to them, gives them a hug and a high five! Nathan and Andrew both love going on rides.

Bob and I got to go on a few roller coasters. I love the Superman roller coaster...went on it 3 times. Bob went on it 4 times! Before riding on this roller coaster the Hulk was our favourite (Islands of Adventure) but after this one, I think this is the best one yet!

It was a good trip....would do it again next year.

No comments: