Thursday, June 29, 2006

Today we had our next door neighbours over for a visit. They are two boys (age 5 and 3). Andrew was cranky and kept fighting with the 3 year old. I sent Andrew to his room and he fell asleep! It was a much more relaxed visit with him sleeping!
We bought a little trampoline for the kids so they all had fun taking turns jumping.

Andrew cried on Monday and Wednesday when I dropped him off at daycare. Hope he'll be ok tomorrow. There's an open house in the afternoon. Parents will get the kids report cards.

I am meeting with a rep in a couple of weeks to talk about working for him (this is the same guy I met with before I was laid off). He doesn't need anyone until September which would work out well for me...I'd get the summer off. Not sure yet if it will be part time or full time. I feel bad about putting the kids back in daycare 5 days a week...especially when they cry when I drop them off!

No comments: