We are back from a week's vacation in Florida with Grandma and Papa! Nice weather we've come back to. Yuck.
We had a great time. We were on a Carnival Cruise to Nassau for the first few days, then we did Disney for the rest of the week. The weather was hot in Nassau but when we got back to Florida, the temperature had dropped alot from the day we arrived! But it was perfect weather for walking around Disney. Nathan had a fever for a couple days, threw up a few times one night but he was a trooper (and Advil works wonders!). Andrew had more energy that I ever thought he had! He was great the whole trip (although he's a bit of a shopaholic) and absolutely loved Walt Disney World!
I took over 400 pictures so I have to sort through them before I post.
No comments:
Post a Comment