Ok, here are some pictures...I tried to narrow them down, but there's still alot!
One really funny thing that happened on the trip...we were walking around the beautiful gardens at the Atlantis Hotel. I turn around and Nathan is gone. I'm looking around and there he is about 50 feet away, under a palm tree with his shorts down to his ankles...going pee on some nice exotic plants!! No Nathan! I go running over to him and I see two guys looking down from their balcony laughing. How embarrassing. I pull his shorts up quickly. He says that "it was too late", I guess that means he really had to go? He says "I peed in the bush at the cottage". Nathan, this is NOT a cottage! Oh well, I think those two guys are the only ones that saw him do it...right after I pulled his pants up, lots of people came walking through the garden! Good thing those rich, stuffy old ladies didn't see what he had just done.
No comments:
Post a Comment